Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Crafting World Is in for a Treat!

The ever fabulous Mark Lipinski finally made his Big Announcement this week. He has been named Creative Director of All American Crafts, Inc. He's also taking over reins of the magazine Fabric Trends beginning with the Fall 2010 issue -- I hope it has the tone of his former magazine Quilter's Home, which just isn't the same sassy magazine since he left.

His new concept is, "Mark Lipinski's Create (. . . When one craft isn't enough"). I can already tell that it'll be right up my alley!

Read the entire announcement HERE.

Congratulations, Mark, I'm waiting with bated breath to see what you do next!

'thann

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for more MARK! Once i warmed up to his style I must admit I was smitten. Thanks for the post.
    Now if I can only find a way to get him to come to the Vermont Quilt Festival as a keynote speaker...

    ReplyDelete