Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eyeglasses Case

Inspired by my last post, I decided to make myself an eyeglasses case for my reading glasses. The fabric is cotton duck sold as upholstery fabric at Jo-Ann. The lining is a coordinating stripe. I'm REALLY happy with how this turned out. LOVING this project! I can tell I'll be making these as quick gifts.

The glue I used is Aleene's Tacky Glue, which so far seems to be holding up well. Can't decide whether I should use something like E6000 instead, but I think maybe that's overkill.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am very happy to find your blog. I have a few times used your templates on your webside, they are very good.