Friday, August 20, 2010

Petit Fours!

Petit Fours!

OK, I'll come clean. Those are made of wood blocks. I made them as stage props for The Drowsy Chaperone, a play my son Teddy is starring in. When he asked me to make these props, he also made me promise to make him some real petit fours.

Look for an original recipe inspired by an incredible cake that my brother-in-law Greg Link makes. This cake is so awesome -- I've actually had several dreams about it.

Speaking of The Drowsy Chaperone, it's "the best musical that you've never heard of." It won two Tony awards on Broadway in 2006. Teddy was cast as Aldolfo, the Latin Lothario, which is the funniest role in the show. I'll share photos in an upcoming blog post.

Meanwhile, I promise a podcast in the next day or two -- it must be before August 24 for reasons you will see! It's all ready to go except for the recording.

Stay tuned!
'thann

No comments:

Post a Comment