Monday, October 12, 2009

Podcast This Week!

Things are on schedule to upload a new podcast this week, certainly by my self-imposed deadline (Thursday the 15th), but probably more like Wednesday night. The only thing I haven't decided on is the bumper music, which is a small thing.

I am really excited about the projects -- I think you'll really like them. I stopped at my local quilt shop (LQS) today, and she is appalled that I am GIVING away projects and patterns, so I hope that you all appreciate it! And, please, if you do use any of my projects or patterns, send me a photo and I'll publish it in my gallery! (Note to self: Create a gallery!)

I plan to cover the topic of supporting our local businesses in an upcoming podcast. I have THE BEST quilt store only four miles from my home. Seriously, Kay (the owner) bends over backward to provide the latest and greatest in fabrics, and she special orders even if you need only a yard. It's a wonder that such a business can STAY in business in this economy. So, please, if at all possible, buy your fabrics, notions, papers, rubber stamps, etc., from your local shop!

CLICK HERE for Kay's shop Web site, Threads and Treasures in Belleville, Michigan. Yes, she does mail order!

Ruthann

No comments:

Post a Comment