Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yet Another Scarf DONE!

OK, so if THIS niece doesn't like her scarf, I want to keep it, too! I will have the largest collection of scarves in the known universe!

This scarf (for yet another of my husband's myriad nieces) is made of lovely Japanese Noro Taiyo yarn, color: Lime/Turquoise/Pink. Fiber content is Cotton, silk, wool, and nylon. The pattern is from Crochet Today Holiday Projects (or whatever the name is -- I am too lazy to go find the magazine!).

According to her mom, this niece's favorite color is "light and bright," and I think this meets the requirements!

That leaves two scarves that need fringe (I'm heading to Jo-Ann's tomorrow to find some novelty yarns) and one that needs to be made. Oh, and I have yarn for a scarf for Ted, but I am getting everyone else's done first. You know the old saying, "The shoemaker's children go unshod."Don't worry, Ted will have gifts under the tree!

Still vocally challenged (my cold has taken my voice away!),
'thann

No comments:

Post a Comment